Aneurysm?
I've had an ongoing headache for the past week. Checked my BP the other day and it was 195/101. Went to ER and it was 215/105. CT scan, bloodwork, and chest xray were all negative. Also, when my gf and I were intimate the other day, right before orgasm I got the WORST headache Ive ever gotten. I keep reading online about aneurysms and it has me freaked out. Started BP meds yesterday and today my BP was 116/71 and 125/76. I still have the headache though. Any thoughts?
I have also experienced that kind of headache at that time (intimacy). I would recommend that you have an MRI/MRA of your brain and they'll confirm whether you've suffered a T.I.A in the past. That headache is so bad that it send me to the ER and sent my anxiety through the roof. I understand completely. I hope this helps some. Great job on your BP.