Atenolol making me way to sleepy
I am taking 25 mg of atenolol at night for hypertension along with .2mg of clonidine. I just started taking the atenolol two months ago and it knocks me out. The Dr just increased it to 50mg. I took it and my husband had the hardest time waking me up. When I finally did come around I felt disconnected. The kind of feeling you get when you get up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom and you lay back down and you're out as soon as your head huts the pillow. Anyone else take this medication and experiencing similar symptoms?  
I started out with 25mg of atenolol for pvc's 15 years ago. Then reduced it to a half a tab for some years. I eventually come off of it 5 years ago. My pvc's subsided and my resting pulse rate was always in the 40's. Check your pulse rate it started making me lethargic.