Atenolol
I have been on Atenolol for about 5 years for High BP. Over the past 6 months my feet have become extremely cold, My Dr said it could be the Atenolol. He checked my cirulation and did blood test everything was normal. He weened me off from 25mg, to 12.5 a day to 12.5 every other day to now off. Has anyway gone through this? How long will it take for my feet to feel normal if the Atenolo caused it?
Hello.

25 mg is a very low dose, I didn't even know it had any particular effect on blood pressure. In my country, 50-100 mg is usually prescribed to treat hypertension (I'm not a doctor, so please don't use this for any advice).

Further you are describing a common side effect of beta blockers, but the cold feet can have other causes too, where stress is a common one.

I hope your blood pressure is fine and that you find another way to control it. There are lots of good BP meds available, where some of them may also treat cold feet.