Beta-Blocker Rebound Tachycardia
I've been on beta-blockers for 5 years. I'm 33 now. My doctor put my on beta-blockers for hypertension, and a fairly high heart rate. On the beta-blockers I may have developed Peyronie's Disease, so the doctor took me off of the beta-blockers last week. I was on atenolol 25mg, once a day. He told me to stop the beta-blocker cold turkey and take an ACE Inhibitor. The ACE Inhibitor is keeping the blood pressure normal, about 118/78. But the heart rate is 85 to 110 when sitting. Mostly it's 80 and 90's when sitting, but sometimes it hits 100 or more. The heart feels more rapid when up moving around and doing things. He told me to stop the atenolol right away, but I took 12.5 for 4 days, and now I haven't taken any for 3 days.

Is this level of tachycardia dangerous?
No, that heart rate is not dangerous and will probably correct on its own, just give it some time. If you after a long time still have a heart rate above 100 when sitting, you should tell your doctor

How is your physical condition? Could some more exercise help slowing your heart rate? A heart rate in the 80-90s is not very high, but for your health and overall wellness, it would be better to be in the 60-70s
I could definitely use some exercise. I get plenty of exercise in the Summer, but the Winters here are cold and I don't move much. I'll try to be more active once this heart rate settle down. Thanks.