Blood Pressure Spikes
I have high blood pressure, that has been controled for years with coversyl. Recently I started getting head aches
ligh headedness and nausea. I started checking my pressure and it was spiking when I had head pain. At times I can not stand for more than a few minutes before I have to lay down to bring my blood pressure down. I have been to the Dr.and had a head C.T. as well as blood work and urine. They can't find out what is wrong with me. Some times I will start feeling a little better for a day or to, then it comes back severe as ever. I was already on a low salt diet and the only time my blood pressure would spike really high is if I had a lot of salt, and this would only last for a few hours. I hope someone can give me some answers or at least a direction to look in. Thanks
How are you? Do you still experience the blood pressure spikes? Episodes of anxiety may be contributory as well as medication side effects. Coversyl side effects may include cough, headache, dizziness, vertigo, arrhytmia,  nausea, vomiting,  and even muscle cramps. If the symptoms persist, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. A change of medication or dosage may be warranted.  Take care and do keep us posted.