Brain damage from orthostatic hypotension possible?
Hi, I am 23 year old male with a history of good health. Recently, I have developed orthostatic hypotension and am worried about the possible complications of the symptom. I have had it constantly for the past few months (arising from my chair at my desk job) and am wondering if there is any potential for brain damage from the condition. I am extremely worried.

I have recently spoke to my physician and we are trying to work out the cause.
No! (unless you fall and hit your head).

To prevent orthostatic hypotension, it can be a good idea to cross your feet, move your legs a little (to squeeze blood back to the heart, increasing cardiac output) or in worst case wear compressive stockings.

To damage your brain, it must lack oxygen for a long time. And as long as you don't faint, your brain is fine. If you do faint, however, the fact that you are lying on the floor quickly restores brain circulation.

Unless, again, you hurt yourself when you fall.
I have had this dizziness and faint feeling after I stand from Sitting at my desk job. It has been occurring for several years. Most of the time when it happens my right foot, the last 3 toes will go numb and sometimes I will get an Aura then a migraine will follow.

I want to find out what I can do to stop this process and what can help me avoid triggering these migraines with aruas.