High BP - what to do ?
For the recent weeks my BP is:around: 140/95, sometimes 145/100.
I started to do aerobic activities that include walking, running and biking.
I am 53 years old approx.
about 3-4 years ago I had a similar problem and then aerobic activities helped to get back the BP into normal values.
The doc recommended me to take meds, but after I told him about the sport activities that I did in the past he suggest that we will take 1-2 weeks where I will try sport activities and if it won't help then I will start with meds.
What do you suggest ?
Can I bring the BP values into normal range by sport activity?
Thank you,
Jack
Exercise does help high blood pressure.  I use a rebounder trampoline which works great.  You also have to change your diet and watch what you eat.  Garlic helps a lot but what I found really works is believe it or not grapeseed extract capsules and cayenne pepper.  You can get the spice and put on whatever you like.  My BP was in the 160 range and now in the 124 range.  It works!  
Forgot to mention I also take Omega 3 (fish oil) highly effective.  
I have also read that:
"Studies have associated an 8 mmHg/day reduction with a 5 mmHg systolic blood pressure (SBP) and 3 mmHg diastolic blood pressure (DBP) decrease"

So, if my BP is 145/100 it can become with exercise to 140/97 which is still too high.

Does it mean that I must take meds because exercise will not bring my BP into normal range anyway ?

Thank you.
my doc said that with excercise  man can decrease his BP values significantly. It can be almost any number, and it is very individual.
So I will keep trying.