Multiple BP medications and erectile dysfunction meds
Hi. I take quite a bit of meds everyday for my blood pressure and anxiety. My list is Lisinopril 40 mg, Amlodipine 10 mg, Clonidine .1 mg, labetalol 300 mg. All once a day except for my Clonidine which is twice a day. I have an erectile dysfunction issue that I would like to correct. Is there any medications I could take that will not kill me that will go along with what I take everyday?
Hi. There's a couple more medications that I take everyday. Wellbutrin 150 mg twice daily, allopurinol 100 mg twice daily and Vistiril 25 mg as needed for anxiety. This goes along with my question above. Thanks.
Well first, since you profile says your a female, I would suggest getting a new husband.  But since I think you probably want to remain anonymous or are posting for someone else, if it started after you began your other meds you need to pin down which one triggered it and switch to an alternative for it.  If it was there before, you can try saw palmetto, l-canatine, or l-arginine.  Also check your Vitamin D and Magnesium levels. You'll have to experiment with how much of any of them to take but most are beleived to have no interactions.  Unfortunately trial and error is the only way, start small to make sure there's no side effects.  Good luck! Disclaimer:  I am NOT a doctor.  You should only accept medical advice from a licensed professional.