High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
PAIN & HIGH BP
About This Community:

High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) is a reading of 140 (systolic) over 90 (diastolic), or higher and can often lead to heart disease and can often be made worse by high-salt diets. Discuss topics including good low-salt diets, heart disease and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PAIN & HIGH BP

I Am 41 years single virgin female. Working as Manager HR. Am in job for past 18 years had been active and healthy.A strange symptom of having sudden headache lead me to check BP its fluctuation is 110 by 70 to 160 by 100, With pelpetation and severe pain in left arm leading till heart. I took ARCINIC (ibroufine+pheduphine) for fever last week.AM I A HEART PATIENT OR IS IT MEDICINE ADVERSE EFFECT. PLEASE HELP. am overweight by 10 kg. Besides this back in 2006 I got my back legaments rupetured due to an injury caused by a bomb blast. Later I recovered but cannot bend properly as well as cannot walk much therefore had been keeping healthy eating Habits.
Still wait increased, tests are clear am vitamin D deficient, took impulses 6 months back from now.
Doctor please advice me remedy as this left arm pain and then rising of BP is very irksome for me and on sick leave for past 6 days.
Am I suffering from heart ailment???  Am very sensitive by nature just wanted to tell you so as to focus my case please.
Hi,
How are you? Were you able to have your symptoms checked? While headache may be attributed to increased blood pressure, left arm pain could be due to a variety of issues such as musculoskeletal as well as neurological conditions. Heart problems can not be completely ruled out since referred pain to the left arm may be present along with chest pain. To determine the underlying cause, it is recommended that you have diagnostic tests done such as ECG and blood tests. Have this evaluated by your attending physician for proper diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
LPNGirl07 commented on Have to have colonosc...
15 hrs ago
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on U.S. Foods Banned in ...
Nov 24
Blank
brice1967 commented on U.S. Foods Banned in ...
Nov 24
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979