High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
Worried - please help!!!
About This Community:

High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) is a reading of 140 (systolic) over 90 (diastolic), or higher and can often lead to heart disease and can often be made worse by high-salt diets. Discuss topics including good low-salt diets, heart disease and treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Worried - please help!!!

Am 41 years single virgin female. Working as Manager HR. Am in job for past 18 years.
A strange symptom of having sudden headache lead me to check BP its fluctuation is 110 by 70 to 160 by 100, With pelpetation and severe pain in left arm leading till heart. I took ARCINIC (ibroufine+pheduphine) for fever last week.AM I A HEART PATIENT OR IS IT MEDICINE ADVERSE EFFECT.  PLEASE HELP. am overweight by 10kg but eat light food.
Hi,
As mentioned from the other post, cardiac causes can not be completely ruled out and additional diagnostic tests may need to be done to determine the underlying cause. The left arm pain could be due to musculoskeletal as well as nerve issues. If the medicine was taken a week prior the symptoms occurred and discontinued a week before the symptoms manifested, medicine adverse effect may not be the cause. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation and to rule out heart issues as well. Additional diagnostic tests may be done. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
harishgulati is ... Comment
Jul 21
Blank
ineedy commented on photo
Jul 20
Blank