Aa
A
A
Close
Worried - please help!!!
Am 41 years single virgin female. Working as Manager HR. Am in job for past 18 years.
A strange symptom of having sudden headache lead me to check BP its fluctuation is 110 by 70 to 160 by 100, With pelpetation and severe pain in left arm leading till heart. I took ARCINIC (ibroufine+pheduphine) for fever last week.AM I A HEART PATIENT OR IS IT MEDICINE ADVERSE EFFECT.  PLEASE HELP. am overweight by 10kg but eat light food.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
As mentioned from the other post, cardiac causes can not be completely ruled out and additional diagnostic tests may need to be done to determine the underlying cause. The left arm pain could be due to musculoskeletal as well as nerve issues. If the medicine was taken a week prior the symptoms occurred and discontinued a week before the symptoms manifested, medicine adverse effect may not be the cause. It is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation and to rule out heart issues as well. Additional diagnostic tests may be done. Take care and do keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Worried - please help!!!
Submit Answer
A
A
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ
Blank
tacolino
Ireland
Blank
Saylor23
Barbourville, KY
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Keep track of your blood pressure
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
Vitamin D and Autism
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
5 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
21 hrs ago
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ
Blank
tacolino
Ireland
Blank
Saylor23