high blood pressure
sir
  i am 25 year old ,and suffering from high bp 150/80.what can be the reason if i dont have any other priblem
In some cases, blood pressure problems run in families. Have you recently gained weight? That can make blood pressure go up. So can eating a lot of salty foods, fried foods, fatty foods; having a lot of caffeine (like in energy drinks, colas, etc.); drinking a lot of alcohol or taking street drugs. Stress can make blood pressure go up, too.  

I would check again and see what your blood pressure is. Sometimes if you take your blood pressure right after you lift heavy weights, for example, it can be higher than usual.
If it stays high after a couple of times checking it, you should see a doctor. Good luck.
Your systolic pressure is 'mildly' high but can sometimes be expected with anxiety when having your blood pressure taken. The other day I had to walk a quarter of a mile from a tube station to the hospital and immediately on arrival they said my blood pressure was a bit high. What do they expect. Your diastolic is perfectly normal, it's the optimum normal. When your blood pressure is taken, is it an electronic cuff? or is it a Doctor using a stethascope with a cuff? The electronic ones can be very inaccurate.