vasovagal syncope
my mom is 80 years old and she has a pacer maker since 7 years ago. She is hypertensive and arrythmic. she fainted some 3 months ago due to vasovagal syncope. she is monitored to have very low blood pressure especially after taking breakfast. it goes as low as 90/50. it takes some half to an hour before it rises again. and she is experiencing light headedness most of the day.

doctor tried to reduce the frequency of her hypertensive medication, unfortunately, vasovagal syncope persisted at the same time each day, after breakfast and her blood pressure shut up in the evening. So she resume the frequency of her hypertensive medication now. I would just like to know if there is a better way to control her low blood pressure espcially only after breakfast.
Not really, it would seem to me that her doctor could try different meds, not all BP meds are the same. This is a little confusing, she normally has high BP but low BP in the morning? One thing I would ask the doctor about is dehydration. If she is dehydrated whe will experience the describe symptoms and as she hydrates during the day she will improve. How quickly depends on how fast she rehydrates. I would start with that conversation with the doctor first.

Jon