Chronic diarrhea in my 4 year Boxer Mix
My 4 yr boxer mix has had chronic diarrhea since February.  I have taken her to the vet 3 times and they can not find anything wrong with her.  Her blood work comes back normal, she has no parasites, she's been given medicine for giardia.  Since then I have switched her from a organic corn free dog food, to a completely grain free diet, I am currently giving her Blue Buffalo Wilderness canned food.  In January she weighed 61 lbs and now she is 47 lbs.  Her diarrhea started out looking like pancake batter, now it has the consistency of real stiff cornbread batter.  I've tried slippery elm porridge and oatmeal (those just blew her out).  I've tried slippery elm sprinkled on her food, pumpkin and bananas, and sometimes those help.  My vet wants me to take her to a specialist but I currently don't have that kind of money.  Any recommendations or insights?
You need to try a limited ingrident allergy formula.  Unforunately all the blue buffalo wilderness food have chicken in them.  You want to find a food with a SINGLE source of protein and SINGLE source of carbohydrate - like duck and potatoe or lamb and oatmeal.  

Natural Balance has many from fish to rabbit!  Wellness also have 3 "simple solution" formulas with limited ingridents and Go! by petcurean has a turkey, duck, salmon and lamb recipes.

Another reminder is to watch the other things you give your dog - no treats, bones or rawhide until you figure how exactly what she is allergic too.    Only treats with the same ingridents as your food for the full trial period (normally 4-6 weeks minimum) should be used (again natural balance and pure bites have many options for you).  

Hope that helps!  Let me know if you have any questions.