Holistic Care For Pets Community
florentero for diarrhea

This community is for questions and support regarding holistic care for your pets.

florentero for diarrhea

My vet suggested florentero every day for my Yorkshire terrier who seems to have chronic diarrhea. I think it is making things worst. He eats Orijen and I am trying to transition him to Acana grainfree Wildprairie (less protein) but the bouts of diarrhea are  taking a toll on him and the vet just prescribes antibiotics but that doesn't seem like the answer.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Try a homemade diet and tylan plus. It works like a charm and clears diarrhea in 24-72 hours. I am glad to discuss. Please feel free to contact my office.
Thank you
Dr Carol Osborne, DVM
I am in Canada, does tylan plus require a vet prescription. Can I get it up here or from you? What about the Florentero can you pleasse provide your opinion on that. Is it a good idea to supplemnt with this every day ?