does magnesium and zinc help detox ? long story ..but need help badly
Howdy Folks ,I wanted to ask this community if any one else  has heard of or has any input to mineral replacement  helping the detox off any kind of opiate ..this almost sounds to good to be true ,and when that is the case it usually  is .   But I would appreciate any feedback anyone has about Zinc and Magnesium helping the detoxification from opiates.     I have been in pain management for 9 years now with a current dose of 60 mg. per  day of methadone and am in a bit of a situation that is not good ..   I have not been comfortable with my current dose for about a year now ..   I used to be on a 90mg. per day dose until my pain management Doc. retired,, and I was assigned a new doctor  .The new doctor put me through radio wave nerve distruction that did not work ,,then he did nerve blocks that did not work,,then he did a Epidoral  which was great !! for 4 weeks ,,and cut me down from 90 mg. per day to 60 .   that was a year ago,,,my pain is back with a vengance !!    Now I have a  new Doc .   #3....and he is  about 82 years old  ,,Spanish  I think ,,he has an accent I cannot understand at all,,and I am hard hearing ,,so I never know what he is asking ,(,Really) And even the nurses say they cannot understand him ,,in Cincinatti Oh.  and he will not increases my dose .  So after many attempts to get my dosage upped just a bit ,,,I was in really bad pain last week and i added a couple percocets to my dose which did not help really,,, but I was desperate .  I had a abcess tooth removed and was given these by a oral surgeon that I told about the methadone .  But he gave me the script anyhow .  So now ,when I went back to my pain Doc ,I was dirty in my urine test,and am probabbly going to be detoxed ,,SO WILL THE MINERALS HELP?  God I hope so ,I am scared about a life in pure Hell... I am 55 years old ,so i know ,, I did it to myself ..If my original Doc would never have retired ,,I would not be in this mess ,,he was  wonder caring person ,,,anyone wanting to throw blows about my ignorance for taking the percocets need not reply..ok..  I   know I screwed up and I feel like helll already ,,,But all I wanted was out of pain,,I don't do coke,,or crack,, or smoke pot ,,or any other street drugs..I just wanted to stop hurting ,,ya know ?  life really ***** when ya just want to stop the hurt and they make ya feel like a piece of ****!   Maybe I just wanted to vent a bit because I am becoming bitter with the whole damm sytem......My heart goes out to all of you in severe pain ,,this system says we have to feel like dirt ,,but we don't !   No one in pain signed up for this **** !  But like many others  It is just the cross we have to bear ..for now!    so back to my original question ,,,do you think mineral replacement will help  when i am detoxed  ,,God bless all of you that did not sighn up for this life of  in pain.   .thank you      
Hey judan I'm detoxing now and a friend told me about magnesium and I'm trying it now 250mg I take 2 or 3 a day and I don't feel as bad as I should dant get me wrong I'm going thru it but I don't get that nervous stomich at night hope I helped and if u try zinc b for I do let me know good luck and hope to here from u
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Djk14 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 03
RebeccaJeanine71 Honeys... I'm back checking... Comment
03/15
tracyr828 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15