Gift Idea - - To Give or To Receive! Excellent for Horsekeeping!
Hello All!

I want to recommend a book that you might find informative and educational...either to give or to receive this holiday season. It is "Horsekeeping on a Small Acreage: Designing and Managing Your Equine Facilities" by Cherry Hill. This is a book that I personally have and it was even required reading in a course I took as I work towards my Diploma in Equine Studies. It covers everything you want to know about horse care, in great detail, from feeding to fencing, and everything inbetween. It is comprehensive, and considered a must have for everyone who owns a horse and especially for one who keeps their horse(s) at home or considering doing so. It is available from Amazon.com, here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Horsekeeping-Small-Acreage-Designing-Facilities/dp/158017535X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1323745433&sr=8-3

I highly, highly recommend this book!

Happy Holidays and a great 2012 to everyone!