HELP
A0M
Last night when my mom went to feed my horse he was laying down (ok not scary) he got up and ran to his shed where he is fed, but instead of eating he walked back outside and layed down his mouth opening and closing, like he was yawning constently. He was responsive to my mom though and this morning the food was gone and he had dug in to his morning feed.  I saw none of this but am worried that something is going to happen.
How is your horse now?  It is a bit mysterious that one minute he is okay, the other minute, not.  However, please keep an eye on him, and take his vial signs as well...temperature, respiration, pulse.  Is this an aged horse?  Old horse?  When was the last time you had his teeth floated?  If it were food related, perhaps he could not chew properly and experienced a bit of a choke? Please let us know how he is now and if you have any further questions.
A0M
He is eating without his usuall gusto.  He trots and canters funny but walks fine. His farts are off smelling.  He is 9, so not OLD but older. I have a vet coming out tommorrow to float and look at him.  

Thank you!!
Please post again after your vet has come. I would like to know what it was, and hope that he will be back to his healthy self soon!!
A0M
So everything is good, but we need to keep an eye on what he eats, we think someone gave him something that caused him to colic slightly. I found peices of a sandwich at the fence of his paddoc. Thanks for your support though.