Runny Eyes
My 11 year old pony cob has got realy runny eyes shes had them for about a year now but i havent realy noticed but they seam to get worse in the main part of winter and in the main part of summer and i was taking her up today wen she had a brown liquid coming out of them, so when i got back from riding i asked a meber of staff at my yard if they had any idea of what it was and she didnt kno she just told me to bathe it for a week whith mid tempeture water so i did that but about half hour later they had misty coloured gunky stuff in the couner again...
could anyone think of any possiblities that it coukld be.

p.s. the meber of staff sed if it wasnt any better in a week to call the vet out to check it.
Yes, I would check with the Vet immediatley ANY TIME there is a problem with the eyes.  This is one area that should not have a "wait and see" timeframe. It could be minor, something like an allergy, but it also could be something more serious, and since the eyes are so sensitive, it is best to check with the Vet to make sure. Please let us know how your pony is doing now.