Should I put my dad on Hospice?
My dad is a 68 year old man that was active and outgoing a month ago.  His last EF (2 months ago) showed his heart was only pumping at 20-25%.  About a month ago he went to go walk at the mall, and complained of soreness in his feet.  A few days later, he could not feel his feet and needed a walker to get around the house.  We saw a nuero surgeon and a nuerologist and had a nerve and circulatory study and blood worked done as well as a CT scan.  My dad has a defib/pacemaker so we could not do an MRI.  The doctors could not conclude anything about the loss of feeling in his feet.  Another red flag is that my dad is now lossing weight at a rapid pace, he's lost 22 lbs over the past 2 months and has not changed his appetite at all.  We took him to get blood work drawn for cancer indicators and are still awaiting the results. If it's cancer, I dont think there's much my dad can do with a weak heart.  Surgery and Chemo are out of the question.  Is hospice the best way to go?  
My dad is also in early stages of Dimensia
It might be the best way to go if someone in your family can't take on the responsibility of taking care of him. The rapidity of his symptoms might also be another reason to look toward hospice care, as they are professionals who can deal with things as they happen (especially things that happen quickly) a lot better than us "regular people". Hospice caregivers are also very adept at keeping loved ones comfortable and pain free. i would seriously consider it, it might be the best thing for him in the short term, as well as the long term. I wish you (and him of course) the best of luck. Take care.
                                                                  shinty