Hospice Community
eBook for hospice families

WELCOME TO THE HOSPICE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Hospice Care. The goal of hospice care is to provide comfort, relieve physical, emotional and spiritual suffering, and to promote the dignity of terminally ill persons. Topics discussed in this community are: Bereavement Care, Coordination of Care, End of Life Care, Family Support, Home Care, Inpatient Care, Insurance Issues, Pain Control, Respite Care, Spiritual Care, Symptom Control, When to Call Hospice.

eBook for hospice families

FamilyGrowth Publishing as just released "We Need to Talk: A Practical Guide for Those Facing Terminal Illness" as an eBook available for instant purchase and download at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0XGNAA .
Tags: hospice, book, ebook, kindle, we need to talk, end of life, terminal
Nice of you to promote your own book isn't it! I'm just kidding you, I'm sure the book is very helpful to people at a time when it's really needed. Thank you.
   shinty