Huesos, Articulaciones & Músculos Community
painfull bumps or nuts in feet and hands

Hace click aqui para ayuda, en espanol, sobre como se hace preguntas y como registrarse.

En este foro podrá comunicarse con personas que comparten su interés en temas relacionados con los huesos, las articulaciones y los músculos. Entre estos temas se incluyen: osteopatías; bursitis; gota y seudogota; lesiones en tobillos, rodillas, piernas, brazos y caderas; trastornos del movimiento; dolores musculares; esguinces y distensiones; y tendinitis.

Hello,  first at all I want to apologize for my english I hope you will be able to understand me

I'm a 35yr old house wife and i have had a unidentified condition for several years now. I have been seen by rheumatologist, podiatrist, allergist, dermatologist, MD and no one had helped me so far. They say comments like I have been a Dr. for x amount of years and have never seen anything like this, or "this is impressive"

My condition is: Some times (pretty often lately) I have nuts, balls, bumps (I have no idea how to call them sorry) under my feet, in any part of my feet including the toes,  this balls are under the skin, , they swell, are painful, the area is red and hot, they burn, they itch. if  a ball starts in the upper part of my foot and I start putting pressure on my heel to walk I will get another ball on my heel, if I start walking on the side of my foot I will get one more ball there too and so on until I'm not able to walk at all. This can happen in both feet at the same time. Sporadically I have them also in the palm of my hands and fingers. in one occasion I drove for 7 hours and at the time I got to my parents home I was driving with  the front part  of my hands on the wheel because my hands swelled so much. In other time my two feet were swelling so much and I was in so much pain that I couldn't walk for days and I was moving around the hose on my knees. The size and shape of this balls varies it can be big, long etc. I haven't have them anywhere else but the feet and hands. what I do to get better is relax my feet as much as I can, sometimes I put some ice in the affected area to have some relief.

Please if you have any idea what this can be let me know I beg you.....I feel miserable Please HELP ME

Thank you very much

My teen daughter has similar bumps on her feet. They are not always there but they do come and go. They are very painful for her and sometimes she will get a fever with them. Her doctor has no idea what they are. If you get any information, could you pass it on to me?