??
can you get genital warts from oral on an infected person vagina
I think yes there are oral/ sexual
Warts are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. The strain of virus causing genital warts is different from the one causing common warts but if visible sores were present on the mouth of lips of your partner then HPV can be transmitted. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Doctor Kaur - Why do you keep sprouting this BS?  

"It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person."

No one here agrees with this.  Go scare someone else.

I agree, genital HPV is a delicate virus that is passed by skin to skin contact.  If it were passed by hands and towels, I would think everyone would have it.  Besides that, I think 90% of people are carriers anyway.  Cheers.