Abnormal Pap + odd symptoms
Hi, my doctor's office is closed for the weekend, therefore I'm unsure of what to do right now.  I had my very first abnormal pap result come back a few days ago [have been tested yearly for 4 years] with a high-risk result.  I was also on the last day of my period.

I have been having irregular bleeding after rough sex for the past month [I am on the pill] which I originally attributed to my recent job loss. My boyfriend is now out of town and I have been without sex for almost a week and the bleeding has stopped. However, this morning I woke up with extremely swollen tonsils with two large reddish/purple scabs on them. I can feel the scabs and it is hard to swallow.. I have a colposcopy in a few days, should I just wait until then to deal with the scabbing throat? Or should I see a doctor other than my gynecologist for this?  I suppose it should be known that I've had a small extremely itchy scab on my leg since all of this began a month ago as well. Is it possible this is all just shingles/zoster? [My father gets shingles often and I never had chicken pox- just the vaccine] Is it possible for zoster to cause an abnormal pap?

I don't have a lot of income to waste on numerous doctor's visits so I thought I'd give this a try, thanks in advance for your help!!