About HPV
I have genital warts healing.  I still don't know what other strains I have of HPV.  Does this mean you can't kiss a new boyfriend because you have HPV?  Will he be infected because of a KISS?
Kissing is a very, very low risk way of spreading it. Do not worry. if your BF is sexually active, he has been exposed anyway.
thank you very much for your reply, I'm completely disturbed since I can't get any info and I dont want him to be infected.  It's so depressing to have an STD and am gonna get my results on Saturday, hope I dont have any high risk that would lead to cancer in the future.  I totally lost my interest in sex after I got this.  :(
We all go thru this period of hating sex after we get the results. If you had warts, you probably do not have the high risk kind. Unless you have multiple strains. After 6-24 months of no warts, you have little to worry about. Half of the infected clear the virus in 6 months. Just lead a very healthy lifestyle and they may not return.
Thank you very much for making me feel better about this.  Quite scared about the results tomorrow.  :(