After 26 years?
Yesterday my wife told me she had a genital wart and that she must have been infected before we married over 25 years ago.  I have never seen a wart before on either of us.  Is it possible that the virus has been latent for so long?  Am I foolish to believe she has been faithful?
Crazy man..id question the fact that shes been faithful.no one waits 25 yrs to tell someone that
No, I read this differently Jacobbb.  His wife just recently got a wart and she is now claiming that she was infected over 25 years ago. It is highly unlikely but there is nothing impossible with HPV and how it works differently in people's bodies. Women have reported bad test results after 15 years of good results. At this point, you should assume you have it too and I would question her faithfulness but I would also realize that if you love her then you may want to stay with her.