Age limit
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield commented in 2007 that HPV vaccination might be considered for women over the age of 26 if they had not previously been infected with one of the vaccine-included HPV strains.  I was wondering if information or recommendations might have evolved since then - thanks
Hi Cautious,

The age limit is there as you may already be carrying the virus as it is rampant everywhere and you may not show symtoms EVER, if your one of the lucky ones.

In Ireland they wont give me a blood test to say whether im clear or not, its just not done, great system here. not sure which country your in but it seems in America you can have a blood test done to check, as its a DNA based virus, i think thats what they called it.

Ask you doctor if if you can have it done, its your body at the end of the day. let me know how you get on...

Worried.
hey, meant to say you can ask your doctor can you have the jab not the blood test, just to clarify

chao