Anal Bumps
This past weeks I noticed small bumps around my anus. It itches on occasion and I assumed this was a potential case of hemorrhoids. My job requires hours of sitting so this wouldn't be surprising. Preparation H soothes any itching or burning, which is very mild.

But then I got to thinking that a few weeks ago I made out with a girl and she fingered my anus. Could I have acquired some type of herpes of genital warts from this? What should I do?
Hard to know unless you see a Dr. but it sounds more like hemorrhoids. HPV does not itch. And the fact that you sit for long periods may be a contributing factor. Try sitting for shorter times if you can, shift positions when you are sitting and keep using the prep H and if it does not go away, see a Dr. and they will be able to look and also prescribe a stronger cream if it is hemorroids. If you are worried see a Dr. now but this is usually low risk transmission.