Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Anal warts/itching/bleeding
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anal warts/itching/bleeding

About six months ago, I noticed a small, skin tag-like bump near my anus. Defecating was very painful and blood was noticed on my toilet paper.  I was broke and eating multiple packages of ramen everyday (high sodium diet).  The pain went away with a change of diet, but the bump remained.  A few months later I noticed there were a couple more bumps, but no pain.  In  the last few weeks, out of nowhere, I have about 20-50 of these wart looking things circling my anus (its hard to know how many because they are so close together).  It itches all the time, I often see blood on the toilet paper after wiping, and it is hard to sit down/walk after I wipe.  I haven't seen a doctor about this and i'm wondering what this could be, and what kind of doctor I should see about this.