Aa
A
A
Close
BACTERIAL INFECTION
I WENT THE THE DOCTOR RECENTLY FOR A PAP SMEAR AND FOUND OUT THAT I HAD AN BACTERIAL INFECTION, HE GAVE ME MEDS TO TAKE FOR 7 DAYS, BUT WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS, IS IT NORMAL FOR PPL WITH BACTERIAL INFECTIONS TO HAVE BUMPS AT THE OPENING OF THE VIGINA, IF SO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THEM TO GO AWAY?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
657020 tn?1238041118
The bumps are completely normal. Everyone has these but a mild yeast infection (a separate condition from your bacterial infection) can irritate the pores down south and cause the appearance of pronounced bumps. I would do a 7 day yeast infection treatment.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
OK BUT WHAT IF THERES NO BURNING, OR ITCHING OR ANYTHING I JUST KNOW THAT THEY R THERE AND WANNA KNOW Y. DO U STILL THINK THAT IT COULD B A YEAST INFECTION AND BY ME DOING A PAP SMEAR WOULDNT THE DOCTOR WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT IT WAS AN YEAST INFECTION?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!! I DID THE SPIT TEST AND FOUND OUT THAT I DO HAVE A YEAST INFECTION!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
whats the spit test?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
WHEN U GET A CLEAR GLASS FILL WIT WATER AND WHEN U WAKE UP IN THE MORINING U SPIT IN IT AND LOOK IN DA GLASS IF YOUR SPIT STAY AT THE TOP AND CLEAR U OK BUT IF YOUR SPIT IN STRINGY AND LOOK LIKE ITS SINKING TO THE BOTTOM OR LOOK LIKE STUFF IS FALLING THEN U HAVE A YEAST INFECTION
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
veryworried420