Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
BACTERIAL INFECTION
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BACTERIAL INFECTION

I WENT THE THE DOCTOR RECENTLY FOR A PAP SMEAR AND FOUND OUT THAT I HAD AN BACTERIAL INFECTION, HE GAVE ME MEDS TO TAKE FOR 7 DAYS, BUT WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS, IS IT NORMAL FOR PPL WITH BACTERIAL INFECTIONS TO HAVE BUMPS AT THE OPENING OF THE VIGINA (vagina), IF SO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THEM TO GO AWAY?
Tags: bumps
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
657020_tn?1238041118
The bumps are completely normal. Everyone has these but a mild yeast infection (a separate condition from your bacterial infection) can irritate the pores down south and cause the appearance of pronounced bumps. I would do a 7 day yeast infection treatment.
Blank
OK BUT WHAT IF THERES NO BURNING, OR ITCHING OR ANYTHING I JUST KNOW THAT THEY R THERE AND WANNA KNOW Y. DO U STILL THINK THAT IT COULD B A YEAST INFECTION AND BY ME DOING A PAP SMEAR WOULDNT THE DOCTOR WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT IT WAS AN YEAST INFECTION?
Blank
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!! I DID THE SPIT TEST AND FOUND OUT THAT I DO HAVE A YEAST INFECTION!
Blank
whats the spit test?
Blank
WHEN U GET A CLEAR GLASS FILL WIT WATER AND WHEN U WAKE UP IN THE MORINING U SPIT IN IT AND LOOK IN DA GLASS IF YOUR SPIT STAY AT THE TOP AND CLEAR U OK BUT IF YOUR SPIT IN STRINGY AND LOOK LIKE ITS SINKING TO THE BOTTOM OR LOOK LIKE STUFF IS FALLING THEN U HAVE A YEAST INFECTION
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank