Best Advice in Finding a New, Qualified Doctor

I was diagnosed with HPV in November 2008.  Since then, I have been seeing the same dermatologist for treatment, which has been exclusively cryotherapy.  I have read over and over on these forums about individuals whose doctors have volunteered a myriad of treatment options.  I have taken my doctor at her word that cryotherapy is the best approach to treating the warts.  I have had at least 4 cryotherapy treatments with multiple warts removed over the past 10 months.

My biggest concern is that she does not seem well informed regarding the impact that exercise, diet, vitamins, etc. play in treating the virus.  She is exclusively tackling the immediately visible warts.

While I am grateful for her assistance with treatment, I now wish to seek alternate treatment options from another doctor.  Actually, moreso than just an alternate treatment, I really wish to speak with someone in person that can provide some real advice, not simply zap my warts for me.

Is there any resourceful manner in which to seek out a doctor in my area?  I live in South Florida.  As a patient, I would presume that ALL dermatologists would be versed in HPV, the treatment options, and other ancillary lifestyle changes that may help.  How can I go about seeking out a qualified dermatologist?  I'm not sure if this is a silly question, but I feel like I just need to speak with someone that is going to provide some quality feedback apart from treatment.  Are there any dermatologists on this forum, or that someone has visited, that can be recommended?

Thanks!
Correction: my treatment has been electrocauterization, not cryotherapy.