Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Biogetica

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Biogetica

I have been reading alot about Biogetica HPV Treatments and I have read some good reviews on it. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it and what your thoughts on it are.

Or if anyone knows of any good treatments that will stop me from having outbreaks everytime I shave my pubic hair.

Shaving shouldn't trigger outbreaks. Warts don't really come and go.

There have been numerous posts about different alternative treatments here. Sometimes people say that they work, but the results are most often negative. I think a lot of the "success" can be attributed to the body's natural response. Most HPV infections, particularily those that cause warts only stick around for a few months. People have warts for a while, get frustrated, then start treating them for a period of time, and when the warts dissapear, they attribute their success to the product, not their immune system.

If a product isn't recommended by the medical community it is usually because it hasn't been shown to be successful. While most treatments are harmless, some can cause problems.

I wouldn't recommend starting any treatment without first consulting your doctor, especially if you haven't been diagnosed.
My frustration is the the Western Medical Community, even the experts, never give you any recommendations on how to boost your immune system so that you can fight HPV.  They only want to treat the symptoms - recommend surgery in a rather trial and error manner.  This "treatment" addresses 80% of patients.  That "treatment" has a 95% success rate.  1% may have invasive cancer.  How about teach me how to make it go away so that the traditional "treatment" is only needed once and my body can keep it from coming back.  Any help out there?
I’ve never heard of warts arriving after shaving. Are you sure they aren’t razor bumps? I would recommend showing them to a Doctor. So many people have STD’s now that there is no shame in getting examined by a qualified medical professional.  
Not one single natural treatment is accepted by the medical community. This is not because they don’t work. This is because they cannot be patented like pharmaceutical drugs are and therefore no one puts them through the FDA approval process. Drs face a huge liability if they prescribe something that is not FDA approved.
My own life experiences bear testament to natural medicine. As a teenager I would get flu and asthma almost monthly. My family physicians put me on steroids and antibiotics and the symptoms would come back in 3-4 weeks. Finally my mom took me to a homeopath and she put me on homeopathic remedies. This was the last time I had asthma and now get flu attacks once in a year or two. Same homeopath who over time pretty much replaced the family physician, helped me with hpv right after I finished college.  She gave me something called a HPV nosode that was manufactured by Biogetica.  She also had me put apple cider vinegar on the warts.  In about 3 months the warts were completely gone and have not come back since.  Before starting anything I would recommend getting a check up and confirmed diagnosis. You could have razor bumps, in grown hairs herpes cold sores or even warts.  I too used to shave and got razor bumps sometimes. I read on the internet that hair is more hygienic as it prevents bacteria so these days all I do is trim.