Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Bump on genital

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Bump on genital

I am not sure how long I had this but I had a single bump on the shaft of my penis. It was not painful, no puss, did not look like cauliflower. Recently I decided to scratch it off; it did not bleed alot at all. It probably bled for all of 30 seconds and it did not hurt at all. I was told that a wart would bleed alot. Well, whatever this is seems to be growing back, and it appears to be two now. Any idea of what this can be? I recently(this was before I scratched it off) went to the doctor and he examined my balls and I am more than sure he seen the bump but he did not say anything about it.
answered in the std forum on your post there. we can follow up there :)

grace