Bumps on Soft Palate...Hpv?
Recently I had a burning sensation on my tongue and gums.  I looked in the back of my mouth and noticed on the soft palate just above the uvula a cluster of bumps. They are red/yellow in color.  They are not painful and do not itch.  I appeared to have a few new ones in the last three days since I first saw the bumps and felt the burning.  I already had a pap done two weeks ago that came back clear.  I tested clear of Chlymdia and Gonarreah (excuse the spelling)  I also have a few very very thin skin bumps that look like skin tags under my tongue.  could this be HPV in the mouth?  I have an appointment to go to the STD clinic in a week and also have an appointment with a Care Station Doctor.  I have had no symptoms in the genital area other than itching that the Gyno said was due to yeast or fungal infection.
Most often, the oral cavity and tongue get wierd things happening. Makes sense since lots of different chemical reactions from the food you eat. Bumps on the back of the tongue are normal.

Here is a link that may help:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/312859-red-bumps-way-back-on-the-tongue/

There are many other links that that one above. I had a sore a few months ago that was inside my lower lip and lasted 12 hours (half a day). It was my paranoid stage when I thought I was suffering from oral HPV.
The tags on the bottom of your tongue are fimbriated folds, also normal and certainly not hazardous to your health. I have em. They look almost devilish don't they?