Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Bumps on penis (warts?) .. please help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Bumps on penis (warts?) .. please help

Recently I noticed a few very tiny bumps on my penis, possibly genital warts?. Im a 23 year old male who is sexually active. I have many warts on my hands and I really hope the bumps on my penis arent warts, i was also told by a nurse that the very tiny bumps i have on my lip (that arent noticible unless you look for them) are a form of herpies (herpes) and i get cold sores quite often (my guess is stress, as i stress a lot). I have an appointment scheduled to get a HPV vaccine (i know its best to get it when youre young but the latest you can get it is 26). Can someone please take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think? I started living very healthy recently, changing my diet, drinking a lot of water, quit drinking alcohol and quit smoking marijuana and exercising every 2 days. Also there is NO PAIN.. The pictures are blow..

there are 3 in this image, the top one i popped and white stuff stated to ooze out and i put Neosporin on it, it doesnt hurt or burn:
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p703/asianman20/photo1_zps45d60279.jpg
almost looks like whitehead or pimple:
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p703/asianman20/231717cf-0fd0-4591-9662-d492a1158fd3_zpscbba5b7e.jpg
the bumps on my lips:
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p703/asianman20/photo4_zps84f09941.jpg
anything that goes away in a minute isn't anything worrisome. anything that irritates our skin can cause sensations like that.  I'd see a dermatologist at this point about the oral issues. they could be something as simple as oil glands that appear more prominent more times than usual but get better answers.

the dermatologist can help you with the hand warts too. they aren't a health risk but they are contagious and of course not very attractive :(  
no one looks at pictures on the std related forums.

as for your oral bumps - if they last longer than 2 weeks, they aren't related to the cold sores you know you have.

have you been seen yet for your genital bumps?

have you treated the warts on your hands so that they are gone?

grace
thank you for the response,

i checked the forum for related posts and on the one i found that closely resembles my case he was told that you guys arent supposed to tell us what we may or may not have. i didnt know these forum rules, sorry i was just anxious to find out and didnt check for rules.

also the oral bumps have been there for probably a year now. and when i get a cold sore they seem to multiplay? i got a cold sore last month and now the white bumps seemed to have almost doubled. again there is NO PAIN but randomly il have little spicy sensations on the corner of my mouth where there are no bumps and it goes away within a minute.

no i have not been see for the bumps yet, from reading other posts i will go to a physician..?

yes i have tried everything to get rid of the warts on my hands but nothing works! i even did surgery which took some away but a few did come back and now they are still multiplying. there was a brief period of time where i quit drinking and was exercising A LOT and eating healthy and 2 of my warts on my hands went away without treatment, thats why im trying that again.

thank you grace!