Can I have sex after cryo if I wear a condom?
My wife had told me near the beginning of our relationship that she had tested positive for HPV. 6 years later at my physical the doc tells me he sees the beginning of a few genital warts. I went to the derm today and they cryo'd about 7 small dots on the shaft.

I'm not feeling sore or anything so I was wondering if it would be ok for my wife and I to continue sexual activity immediately if I wear a condom. I believe they said I would be sore and need to heal as a reason to not have sex, but being that it doesn't hurt I thought I might be able to if I use the condom as an extra safe guard barrier between my effected skin and my wife.

Anyone with insight on this? Everything I find on the net talks to when women can resume after cryo and recommends a few weeks healing because of the cervix.

hmm...That sounds kinda odd. You get the warts 6 years afterwards? Does your wife still get the warts?

From my personal experience, i would wait but thats because of the initial soreness. Even though you just got the cryo treatment, you could possibly irritate the skin where the cryo treatment was done.

I personally would wait, if not a week, maybe a few days.