Can Small Warts Go By Themselves?
hi doctor...

i just had an outbreak few days ago. I had 3 noticeable but very small genital warts. I did squeeze them and applied vinegar, seems working for me (I know i shouldnt do that but i already done that)...however it seems i have several other very2 small white spots on the top of my penis. Since i have white scar spots resulting from last July's electrocauterization (first time I got HPV), it might be just the scars...but I couldn't tell which are the scars and which are the active new warts...(since definitely i have a lot of scars).

I dont know if im too paranoid or something but I just feel some of those white spots weren't there before last Friday's outbreak...i went to my doctor yesterday and he said "I dont think these are new warts, but several of them might be, just not noticeable at the moment"...it's just confuse me more...he also didnt give me any ointment or anything, just a food supplement named car-q tab...this is the link to it:

http://www.kalbe.co.id/product-225-car-q.html

He also told me to consume vitamin A, C, and E like avocado, apple, orange, etc.

My question is, once my immune system has improved, can actually these very2 small warts go away by themselves or they will continue to spread? Since obviously it's very hard to notice them and i just have a feeling that some of these white spots are actually not scars but really new warts. because you know when i open my window room in the morning and try to look at my penis from certain angle, some of these white spots look like they are not flat but even if they bump, it's very2 small....what do you suggest doctor?

You need to post your question on the doctors' forum if you want one of them to answer. It costs $20, and worth it. Combined, hey have several decades of expertise on these issues.

I have a few bumps myself that I am going to have a doctor take a look at this Friday. Hadn't had sex for two years, and that was with a condom. Hadn't had unprotected sex for three years. Also getting my blood tested for HSV-1, and 2. I have no symptoms of herpes, but that does not mean I don't have it. I just want to know if non-visible HPV is the only STD to worry about. 80% of all sexually active people have it and clear it within two years, which is why Dr Hansfield and Dr. Hook say it is not worth worrying about.
well with $20 (actually $25) to be honest i can get a supplement/vitamin from a dermatologist here in my own country plus for him to check my penis out so i dont know really if that well worth it but still...my doctor said they might be scars but again i'm not sure if all of them are scars, i think some of them are actually warts..

if they are, i wouldnt worry about them IF they can go by themselves. But should I get cream like aldara just in case? Or wait until they get bigger and get another electrocauterization?
Well to address your original question, from what I read, warts go away by themselves. It can take ip to two years.