Can cryotherapy (freezing) treatments make symptoms worse?
I have been diagnosed with genital warts, which originally appeared as 3 very small white bumps. So small that my doctor said she could barely see them.  Since, we have done 3 cryotherapy (freezing) treatments, and after each treatment, the warts that were frozen disappear, but now there seems to be more of them appearing, and the size of them is increasing.  I waited a while before even going to the doctor, and in that time, the warts didn't grow, multiply or change size.  Is it unusual that now I am getting treatment that the symptoms are getting worse?
You should ensure that you have the correct diagnosis, and discuss alternate treatment options.

Cryro shouldn't make things worse. It is somewhat limited though because it targets only a small area and parts that are not treated will not respond.