Can you get genital warts if you are a virgin?
I am a vrigin and have never had any form of sex. A few weeks ago I noticed several clusters of white spots around the end of my foreskin. Is it possible that I have genital warts despite being a virgin and what should I do about them?
no u cannot get genital warts if u r a virgin!this could be and probably is just differences in skin color.
I am a virgin to. A week ago  i noticed two bumb on my groin can it be warts?
You don't lose virginity if you rub or touch your genitals with the genitals of an infected person without penetration... as such, you can get genital warts even if you are a virgin... you should see a dermatologist to confirm diagnoses for those bumps... it is a very short description to comment if those bumps can be warts... the best you can do is to see a dermatologist...
CAN YOU GET AN    STD EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A VIRGIN AND HAVE NEVER HAD  ANY FORM OF SEX?
hello, i am 15 years old and i have genital warts all over my penis. i am woundering how i got them becuase i am still a virgian and i havent had sex if kinda of way i am just wounder how i may have got them. i have a few warts on my fingers and i masterbate ever day can this cause these genital warts on my penis
You would not of got genital warts from masturbating with a wart on your finger. Warts on your finger are completely different to warts in the genitals, and you cannot pass them to your genitals.

How do you know they are warts, have you seen a Dr?
hi. i think i have warts from what i have read on this site so far although i could be wrong.i have booked an apptnt for a chat and a smear test with my gp but am uncomfortable shawing my bits to anyone other than my husband. basically i got a very uncomfortable itch in my geintalia for a few days.i used vagisil cream for a few days and the itch ceased but then i noticed a funny rough discolured/gray raised skin in the area btn my vagina and anus.it does not hurt nor itch.i thought it was scar tissue since i had scratched that area but now i have noticed another look-alike bit.am scared it might be spreading.i am married and we are both faithful THAT AM SURE.i have not talked to my husband yet. is this genital warts? if so how could i have got them? i have never had any std.
Actually, yes...you can transfer a "finger wart" to another area of your body. i.e., this young man's penis. HPV is the virus that causes warts and it is HIGHLY contagious. Skin to skin contact can transfer the virus. Especially when a wart touches skin that is not infected.
im 15 and i have bumps all over my penis and all i have done is fingered and girl and ate her out could i have genital warts?