Cervical Cancer? Symptoms?
I'm pretty petite at 5'1''/93 lbs. (25 years old) and he's very well endowed.  Sex was always a bit painful since the beginning.

Anyhow, my husband and I were having rough sex and right after I orgasmed, I started having really painful contractions that were so excruciating that I felt like vomiting.  The contractions lasted for over an hour and after they stopped, I started to bleed from my vagina (I'm not pregnant, by the way).  I'm not suppose to have my period until two and a half weeks from now.  I'm a bit scared and worried because I do have all the "symptoms" for cervical cancer and well, I've never had a paps test in my life (stupid, I know).  

So, my question is, can I get a paps test while I'm bleeding? (not menstruating)  

Any insight would be great.  Thanks in advance.
You can get a pelvic exam and ultrasound dine to check for any internal damage. But as far as a paper goes my Dr usually has me come in after all bleeding has stopped. I would go in and see them any way just to give them the info on what's going on. And see what they recommend
Good luck. I hope everything turns out well for you.
Stupid phone. Sorry for the typos. Phone has an auto correct thing that loves to give wrong words out.... I meant to say pap smear. Not paper