Aa
A
A
Close
Concerned for transmission from fingering
I was recently diagnosed with HPV back in February and then a few weeks later my doctor said you have no signs of cancers and you should be good within 2 years or so. Thankfully it could have been thanks to the Gardasil shots I got back in 2010. I am seeing someone else after my last boyfriend and I made the decision to not have any type of sexual intercourse because I don't want to take that risk. He usually fingers me most of the time. What I am really concerned about is the possibility of transmitted it by french kissing and or fingering, even if he washes his hand after I am still really scared. Is this really true? I've read stuff online that it is or it isn't but I would like to know the truth so I can actually sleep at night. Thank you so much
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3185070 tn?1344704177
I am pretty sure the only way to spread vaginal HPV is through penis to vagina contact. I was also told I have HPV one year and it was gone the next.  (I haven't had sexual intercourse since being told).  You could have it though with a condom.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources