Concerned over too low of immune system
I have chronic hepatitis c,stage 2 grade 2. I am going to be starting tx soon for the HCV. But just a couple of weeks ago I was diagnosed  with HPV. BOY what a shock!!!!! Been tring to read up on the part I have which the Dr says is high-risk HPV types that can cause cancer. Which right now she says are showing very low. But wanting to see me every 6 monthes. Like I said this is all new to me hell I just started understanding my hep c and its scary the triple drug tx im going to go thru.Im just wandering if their is anybody in the same boat as me or might understand more of it than me and wouldnt mind giving me some input and letting me know just how serve this all
is. Thanks waiting for helpful responses.God Bless All
Im not in the same boat with you, as I dont have hepatitis but personally it can be true that a drug/treatment (such as immuno-therapy stuffs) would affect your immune system, in a bad way.

Im not sure if what you've been eating is related to this kind of drug/treatment, but who knows? The best solution is to find out more about you treatment or go ask your doctor if it would mess up your antibody.

hey boxerbabs,

Dont worry its all going to be ok. I was reading around and came across some antiviral therapy that has a high cure rate for Hep C. HAve you heard about it? I will try and look around to see if i can find it but im sure you will come across it if you just google it.

Im sorry, other than that i dont know too much about hep C.

I think the best advise i can give you is just to remain healthy and keep up with your doctor. Stay strong and it will all be good, im sure you can get rid of both of the viruses in time.
I offer a differing opinion. I would think it is common sense to assume that you are better off WITH a legally prescribed drug FIGHTING Hepatitis than without. It SHOULD HELP your immune system, rather than compromise it.

I have an immune deficiency since I have hypothyroidism. I am taking synthroid and started it in the summer. The first test was this: Recently two people I work with closely had developed colds and had them for three weeks. I caught a cold finally and it lasted ONE week. I'm on meds. I claim it improved my immune system, as well as my own fitness habit and eating very healthy foods. The same should apply to drugs combatting hepatitis.