Cryotherapy
I am an American, currently living in West Africa where medical resources are very limited.  I was diagnosed with genital warts by a good doctor who received his training abroad. I've started the Tincture of Podophylin 15% treatment which is applied by the physician once a week but haven't noticed any change. I may be coming to Cape Town on business and wonder if it's possible to see a doctor and get the cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen) the same day as I'll only be in country for two days. If so, any recommendations of reputable medical providers?  

Thank you for your assistance.
You can get the cryotherapy done as it does not require admission and can be done on an autpatient basis. For small warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.