Do I have genital warts?
Hello! I am new to this forum and 22 years old. I had a cut on my penile shaft about 3 months ago and it never healed fully. In that time period I have had unprotected oral sex performed on me three times by three different women, but they all were relatively inexperienced (except for one) and clean. I have had sex since then as well, but 100 percent of the time with a condom.
It is not itchy and and does not feel painful and they failed the "vinegar test." I will not be able to go to a clinic until Wednesday because it is not open frequently, so any advice would be welcome. I have heard it is possible that they are a result of friction as well.

Please let me know, here is a photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90392827@N03/8213189892/in/photostream
Thank you,
B!
we don't look at pictures here.

a cut that hasn't healed in 3 months is an issue. you should've been avoiding sex all together until it did heal.  going to be seen is the best course of action.

since you have been having unprotected sexual contact, you should follow up on std testing at the proper times too - chlamydia , gonorrhea, trich and ngu after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.  unprotected oral sex isn't safe sex either. always protect yourself and only have protected sexual contact!!!

the vinegar test is also inaccurate.  

have you had your gardasil shot series yet?

grace

It can be chafing skin but the possibility of genital warts cannot be ignored. Diagnosis of genital warts is usually clinical, made by visual inspection. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy and you should get them examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.