Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Do genital warts pop

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Do genital warts pop

I saw a growth (looked like a kidney bean) on my penis on the shaft under the circumsized part of my penis. It got hard and I was able t squeeze it. A hard piece came out that was fleshed clorored. It did not hurt or was there any blood. Is this possible? I also had a small red speck that was around my head area and that fell off when I touched it.

I am positive for HVS-1 (4.24) and negative for all rest. Had uprotected oral with two diff prostitues. (one as recent as two weeks ago).

Any idea? My penis seems to have a constant burning sensation as well Not too much redness.
you need to see a dermatologist who can determine what it is  :)
Such kind of bump can be a sebaceous cyst. Generally no treatment is required for sebaceous cysts but if they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.