Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Do i have HPV?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Do i have HPV?

I'm pretty sure I have HPV but i'm not 100% sure I have no insurance and barely any money so i cannot afford to see a doctor for a diagnosis or have a biopsy. I may be able to get access to medicine or cream used to treat it.. I've looked at countless images on the net and it looks most similar to some of the pictures of HPV but not similar enough that I can be sure I want to be sure till I pay for any medicine or cream..

It's a cluster of wart like skin protusions around my anus.They bleed if they are irritated, such as from wiping with toilet paper but It doesn't itch or hurt and besides the fact its located where it is not uncomfortable. Ive had them for several months and i'm very worried it'll get worse or become cancerous.

I have a good quality picture of it, Is there anyway someone can look at it the picture and tell me what it is? Here is a link to the picture, Its cropped so it shows only the cluster of whatevr it is, for size reference its about the size of a quarter. http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ee1qf please someone look and tell me what you think it may be?
If posting a link to a picture is forbidden can someone tell me how else I can get the picture seen? Or can anyone redirect me to a site so i can? My physical, social and mental health is suffering because of this. Please help!! thank you
Tags: HPV, anus, worried
Avatar n tn
Yes it looks like HPV to me. Go to Planned Parenthood if you can to get them burned off.  Or try using Apple Cider Vinygar on them.