Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Does HPV go away eventually?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Does HPV go away eventually?

I am a 23yr old fairly healthy female adult who was recently diagnosed with a strain of HPV, however, there are a few topics that have me very, very confused.  

1. When my gyno told me that my condition looks like HPV, he said verbatim: This is not for life, the virus usually diminishes with a healthy immune system within a number of years. He said it is not like herpes which recedes into the spine and then resurfaces forever. BUT I later called his assistant a day later with questions, and she told me the virus is 'for life' but the breakouts will diminish over time. This makes for a very confusing situation, considering I also find an equal amount of both pieces of info online etc.

2. I believe the strain of HPV that I have contracted is considered 'low-risk.' It surfaces below my vaginal opening as little, painless white headed bumps that literally fall off and disappear within 1-5 days. This has only surfaced twice in my lifetime in a 1yr time period, and I am in a monogamous, healthy relationship of 4 1/2 years. What types of warts show up one day and disappear the next? Why do I not need to have any treatments for them?

3. My third question is this: If for some miraculous reason my immune system DOES rid my body of the virus, my significant other has it also. Are we going to ping-pong it back and fourth to eachother, or will we somehow have some kind of 'immunity' to the specific strain we have?

Thank you so much for hearing me out. Getting these questions answered are a high priority for my state of well-being at the moment.
In 90% of cases, the body’s immune system clears HPV naturally within two years.  But, sometimes, HPV infections are not cleared and can have HPV even if years have passed since he or she had sexual contact with an infected person. Hence risk of transmission of HPV to your boyfriend is there.
The human papilloma viruses (HPV) are predominantly sexually transmitted and even oral sex can transmit HPV. Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I would doubt any answers Bhupinder Kaur, MD offers here on this forum regarding HPV risk and contagion paths, answers that greatly differ from the answers that the doctors give in the real medical community, and the HPV info on real medical sites all you who are worried must place your questions there I think.
Please only reply to this forum if you have helpful information that pertains to the original questions above.
I am convinced that you can read you to answer all your questions on the medical community, similar questions are asked lots of times and answered by the doctor, my intention was not to disrupt your thread, sorry, but I do not believe in either the doctor here above will answer your questions, and that it is transmitted through towels are probably most other doctors do not agree
that you get different answers about the virus is for life and held down by the immune system is quite as it should be! there are different opinions and no one knows 100%

HPV warts does not appear and disappear as you describe!

majority of doctors believe not that there is a ping-pong effect
Thank you, I now understand what you are trying to say.  How do I get to the 'medical community' forums you are speaking of?

The fact that there is so much contradicting information out there makes this situation very difficult for me to understand and cope with. Like I said, I had two medical professionals that work together in gynecology give me two separate stories. This is frustrating because, for how much misinformation there is out there, it's not surprising to me that so many people are uneducated about sexually transmitted issues.

I was also under the impression that HPV can manifest as a breakout in various different ways due to the fact that there are many, many different strains of it. In my case, they show up as what look like 1-3 raised, semi-firm canker sores. They are completely painless and literally fall or wipe off in a matter of 1-4 days. When this happens, I'm left with distinct crater-like marks, similar to an enlarged pore that disappears in another day or two.  They don't ooze any fluid or even seem very red or irritated and, once again, are completely painless. I was also blood tested for HSV1 and 2.

The doctor said it was basically unnecessary to test for anything because he was so sure it was HPV. My boyfriend has no symptoms, nor has he ever had any previously.

I absolutely do not believe in the towel transmission hokey-pokey. Even if it is possible, the chances seem ridiculously slim.  

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/STDs/show/116

copy the link, or click on the forum, select the doctor's forum since STD's, where you can ask questions of doctors who worked on this for over 40 years, since it costs a little money or search for HPV or else you're interested in and see what answers others have received

Welcome to the STD forum.

Questions and concerns about HPV are among the most common and confusing dilemmas in the STD field these days.  Here are some salient facts pertinent to your situation:

Everybody gets genital HPV (at least 80% of all sexually active people) and most of us probably have several infections during our sexually active years.  Having genital HPV should be viewed as a normal and expected fact of human sexuality.  The high risk (cancer causing) HPV types are the most common of all infections.  Still, the large majority of infections clear up without ever causing symptoms or disease. Your wife's infection may have been present for years before her pap became abnormal.  You were obviously exposed to her infection, maybe even the source of it (you're never going to know); but if you had been infected with the same type previously, you probably are immune and didn't get infected.  Or you did get infected and it will never cause a problem, and either has gone away or will soon.  This, too, you will never know.  Most HPV infections clear up, without ever causing symptoms, within 2 years, often faster.

Future sex partners are at no more risk for HPV because of your history than if you never had it, and at no more risk if your wife's pap smear had never been abnormal.  Those potential partners, just like any other sexually active person, might have already been infected; and if not and they catch HPV, most likely they won't know it, and if they happen to be among the unlucky minority who get an abnormal pap smear, they will never be able to know (and neither will you) whether it came from you or someone else.

In other words, there isn't much to be done.  HPV, including infection with high risk types, is unavoidable for practical purposes, except through immunization (more on which below).  It is for this reason that CDC does not recommend that partners of women with abnormal paps be referred to health care for evaluation.  In fact, CDC specifically says that should not be done, because there are no useful diagnostic tests and nothing to be done to prevent future problems, prevention, etc.

For these reasons, most experts agree you are under no ethical obligation to mention your wife's abnormal pap or HPV to your future sex partner(s).  If you do so, it should not be for reasons of disease prevention, but perhaps only in the interest of an open and honest relationship.

As for your family history and your health, there are no worries here either.  To my knowledge, ghere is no evidence of any genetic predisposition to HPV-related cancers.  Second, penile and other genital area cancers are extremely rare in men, even those who have had HPV.  And although penile cancer sounds frightening, it is a very slowly progressive problem.  Medical care if and when penile skin lesions appear is always easily curative, if cancer is the cause, without drastic measures (like penile amputation).

Finally, all sexually active people under age 26 (and perhaps older -- the jury is still out) ought to be immunized against HPV, preferably with Gardasil -- one of 2 HPV vaccines on the market, but the only one that covers not only the 2 HPV types most likely to cause cervical cancer and precancerous pap abnormalities, but also the 2 types that cause most genital warts.  If your future partner(s) have been vaccinated, most likely they will be protected against the type that you may or may not be carrying.

Here are three other threads that discuss some of these issues in still more detail.  Please take a look at them.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/concerned/show/980849
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/HPV-Transmission/show/761416
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/HPV--Informing-past-partners/show/763292
Recently, I was diagnosed with HPV as well and immediately did some digging because I'd had the vaccinations & really knew very little about this virus and found a lot of information that said it 'goes away' so I had got my hopes up a little.

HPV DOES NOT GO AWAY. It is a virus & it stays in your system forever, regardless of what anyone says.

HOWEVER, HPV comes & goes. It lies dormant (which many think means it 'goes away') and it practically does, especially for women who keep themselves healthy. It can lie dormant for a long time & never come back up. So as long as you keep yourself healthy, you really don't have much to worry about. But don't think it's just completely 'gone' because it can come back, this is why your yearly paps are very important, because it can find if the HPV has shown up again and can prevent it from getting to progressed stages of cancer.

Don't let this freak you out, I just wanted you to know the information - just like I wished I had known. So just keep yourself healthy and you shouldn't have many problems with it!
"Keep yourself healthy" - what does that mean? I have just found out I have HPV, and I'm not sure what to think. My doctor ordered a test and I'm glad she did, but I don't know much about it. But everything I'm reading online is confusing and contradictory.
So my questions are- how do I keep myself "healthy"? What can it do besides give me cancer or genital warts (neither of which I seem to have so far)?
Thanks you for your info.

- Confused and Concerned
I agree a lot of the information is contradictory online, I was recently diagnosed with Hpv as well. And I think I might be making myself go crazy by trying to dig. I have a follow up appointment on thursday for a cervix examination (coloscopy) I am going to ask as many questions as I can but I am still in disbelief so it will be difficult. But ask a medical professional, a OBGYN doctor
Can HPV go away on itself & never come back again
No one knows if the immune system clears the body of hpv or if the virus goes dormant and cannot be detected. A lot of people say that the virus is cleared within 2 years in 90% of cases. I've had it for over two years now. After not seeing any visible symptoms in over 6 months I got my hopes up, but then recently a wart popped up. There is so much conflicting information about hpv out there and no one really knows the answer.  However , it's not a big deal, If you have had sex, chances are you have one of the many strains, especially if you have multiple partners. So when most of the population has it, the stigma over it should be non existent. It's people lack of knowledge and education on the subject that creates this stigma and it sucks but life goes on. I told my gf I had it before we started dating, she did some research and her response was : it sucks but it's soooo common , it's not a big deal at all" we have been together now for 2 years (  except for a recent short term break up ) lol, I'm now rambling
In regards to HPV strains that cause Genital Warts, the reading seems to agree that genital warts is a change of normal skin cells that have been infected with HPV strain 6 or 11.  Why does the change of skin cells only occur at the genital region?  Again, the reading suggests that it's because the virus isn't strong enough to infect skin cells anywhere else.  A virus will multiply using the cell nucleus as a host to duplicate itself for further infection.  It will either grow locally, forming a wart; transfer itself to another host by means of physical agitation (scratching yourself, getting it under your finger nails, and touching someone elses genitals); sexual contact with another person (genital to genital or even through the mouth as a conduit), or transfer from one set of genitals to another via towels, etc.  Viruses are not delicate cellular organisms, so they can survive the harsh conditions of even a dry towel to find a new host.

The concern about being asymptomatic is that the skin cells within your genital region can be infected and contagious (through contact) without showing symptoms.  I think generally, that's still better than "positive symptoms" which mean you are definitely infected and contagious.  Positive symptoms also have a tendency of spreading, especially if you're not maintaining good hygiene, physically agitating the area a lot, weakening your immune system with smoking, stress, bad diet, not using any treatment to control the spread.  At this point, you're just hoping that there's "spontaneous resolution" of the genital wart, which can happen.

I believe that HPV is for life, but hear me out.  Everyone has a multitude of flora on their skin from bacteria to viruses to fungus.  Your immune system is constantly battling the attack of dangerous microbes on a daily basis.  So you were infected with a strain of HPV that forms genital warts.  This is something new for your immune system to attack.  Your immune system may never completely wipe out the infection, but we're all hoping that sooner rather than later, your immune system takes the virus count down to a point where 1) the infection is no longer able to show symptoms and 2) the infection is no longer able to infect another person.  Beyond that, who cares if you're carrying a few strands of HPV 6 or 11 in your body, as long as you have the T cell antibodies to keep the infection close to non-existent.  From my reading, this is what seems to be "clearing the virus" that everyone talks about.  Taking the count down so low that it doesn't show up in any test, won't pop up from remission, and it's safe from being transmitted.

Finally, there's something in your post that strikes me as unusual that nobody else has seemed to comment on.  Your hpv symptoms are white headed bumps that fall off after 1 to 5 days?  Anyone else find that odd?
Avatar n tn
Yes, very odd. Never heard of them falling off my themselves in a few days. Can't be GWs. And I agree with much what you wrote. The human body is one big party for germs and viruses.
Ok so last year I was diagnosed with hpv. I haven't noticed any sort of odd signs or symptoms.  But last month I had excruciating pains in my abdomen which were cramp like and then my period was shorter. Since then, my scent has been a little stronger and my bf said I "taste" different during oral. And I have been spotting only after sex. All this has been recent after my painful episode last month and I just got my period again.

I don't know what to think! I have been under a great deal of stress with work, moving, money,  and the loss of two good friends right before all of this. Can stress be a cause? I have no health insurance now so I am stumped on what could be happening.

I don't think it could be an std. Besides hpv. He isn't showing any signs of anything.  Could it be a miscarriage or pregnancy?  Or could it be hpv related?
Avatar n tn
Stress is bad for HPV.  Can't you go to Planned Parenthood?  You should see a doctor. You say were diagnosed with it, what strain?  High or low risk?  Warts?
Hpv is transmited skin to skin (genital area),so in most cases when u get rid of the warts ,the chances of you transmitting it to your partner is very low.
But I would like to note something ,that you definitely should ask for treatment and Pap smear ,since the hpv has many strains and the dangerous ones cause genital warts ,but also can cause cervical dysplasia which might turn to cervix cancer in months - years time .
So I advice you to seek treatment for that immediately .
P.S: hpv is very common among sexually active people, and in most cases it's only about how ur skiing look.
i recently had my testicles removed due to hpv. i n most case it doesnt effect men, is what they always say. and that it goes away in two years. it is all bs. either they truely dont know or it was create as population control. I find it very hard to believe that this hpv just jumped into history in the late 19th century. after having my testicles removed they told me that they found no sperm cells alive, but they found millions of hpv cells. hpv doesnt show in men in most cases because the virus uses our testicle to mutate and reproduce itself.doc said i must have had it for ten years or more, and never once did i have any warts or signs of it. ive had 2 parteners in the last ten years. the first one had hpv and we stayed together for 6 years. after that i didnt get with anyone for 3 years. i have been with my current fiance for 8 months now. we went to a doc to find out why she wasnt prego. she has signs of cervix cancer and u already know what happened to me. in just months the hpv i shot into her almost killed her. would have never killed me. just used me as a way to reproduce itself and transmit. hpv is damgerous people. if u know u have it, stop having sex.
Why are you trying to scare people? If you have gone through what you described then unfortunately your one of the rare cases. But telling people if they have hpv to not have sex is ludicrous! And also it nearly killed your fiance? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
I contracted hpv in the late 1970's by my then 18 year old gf.  She went to various gynecologists, all of who had no idea what she had.  A general practioner saw warts inside and cauterized them. Het symptoms went away, then so did she
Her symptoms were pain during intercourse and searing pain when I ejaculated, which only happened once vaginally in 3and1/2 years.  I didn't know I was infected until infecting next gf/wife and found through a urologist that if you apply vinegar to penile skin, after a few minutes small volcano areas will appear. Hundreds of them. Efudex, a topical chemo drug will burn them off, but they return. As evdenced by my infecting my next gf 16 years later. No, I guess depending on variety, it never goes away. And as far as you female victims who have no  ssymptoms such as excruciating pain during sex
You are lucky and unlucky. The pain sucks but at least you know something is wrong. Remember farrah fawcet died from anal cancer due to hpv.
Hi I just read about ur comment. I'm Sandra and I have contracted hpv for 2 years. I know I still have the virus cause my body scratches me everytime I hate something sweet. When I exceed the limit I have some vaginal discharge. I met my new bf and we had sex many time witout usin condom. So I'm afraid to tell him the truth and I don't if he is infected. But can I have children with hpv?
Avatar n tn
Sex without condoms means he may have been infected. Even sex with condoms can result in an infection being spread.  Men cannot be tested so unless he gets a wart, he will never know. Yes, you can have children but there may be possible complications. Google "pregnant with HPV" for more info.
I've been diagnosed with the same. But my main question is why did I get the vaccines to "prevent" me from it if it didn't prevent me from anything?
Avatar n tn
Because the vaccine does not provide protection against all of the strains out there. Only the 4 most common strains. Medical science has a long way to go with this virus. They need to come up with a test for men someday, a vaccine that protects against all of the strains and a goddam cure for those who are infected. Wishful thinking....
Avatar n tn
Copied from the Doctor's Forum.

3,4) Probably most people experience more than one genital HPV infection during their sexually active lives.  There are a hundred or more HPV types not covered by either vaccine, and 20-50% of people your age are infected at any one time.  Naturally, some people have more than one HPV infection at a time.  However, given your sexual lifestyle up til now, I would judge your risk of having a high risk infection to be very, very low.  However, high risk HPV infections remain possible in all sexually active people.  Both vaccine and condoms reduce the risk, but not to zero.

TwentyFourGirl, the ways you can be healthy to maximize your chances of "clearing" it (whatever that means) are:  1) No smoking/tobacco use  2) Reduce/eliminate alcohol use  3) Exercise regularly  4) Eat lots of fruits and vegetables  5) Get regular pap smears.  There are also several vitamin/antioxidant/probiotic systems on the market that claim to help beef up your immune system against HPV.

Trixster777, it sounds like you might have BV (bacterial vaginosis) in addition to HPV.  It's a simple bacterial infection that can be treated with antibiotics, and is more common for someone with an STI.  Definitely get it checked out though, since worst case it could be PID and you'd definitely want to know about that... probably not, but either way you want to get it treated.
I am a man who received oral sex from a man. Prior to this I was monogomous with one person my whole life, as was she. 100% sure of this.  At the time of getting oral sex, I saw nothing unhealthy about his mouth or tounge to indicate anything was wrong.

questions:  I can get HPV just from a mans mouth?
Does it just "live" on the surface of the penis despite normal showers/hygene?
If  yes, --- will there always be some sort of  telltale pimple/ blister or boil or marking cold sore of some sort?
Are there strains that I could have received that make their way into the urethra and stay there..........transmitting it to a woman upon ejaculation.
Hi, its me again, same poster as above. Follow up to my question:

I ask because my significant other ""claimed"" she got warts on her vagina and a change in the shape of her cervix; (she refuses to show me...no matter)  however I had never seen any warts on my penis, and I was checking this after the above mentioned encounter occured, and just before we had sex.

There is reason to believe that if she got HPV----she did not receive HPV from me.  I'm asking  this: if  I did have HPV  can it be a  wart/lesion free strain?. can I still give it to a woman, where it will then appear as warts and cervix shape change. Make sense?
Avatar n tn
Yes, men can get the high risk for cancer strains (most common strain is #16) which results in no warts. Or you can also have the low risk strain that does produce warts. Or you can have both types. Most people have both.

Oral sex from a man or woman can spread it but it is a lower risk than genital sex. Much lower. It lives on any part of your genital skin (scrotum, penis, thighs, butt, etc). This is why condoms offer little protection.

If you SO was sexually active before she met you, she has no clue who it came from. Usually it is a recent sex act (within 6 months) but doesn't have to be. She could have been infected years ago and her immune system weakened for some reason resulting in a wart.
After curing the Warts, will the warts "ping pong" with one another when both partners are infected with the same HPV virus ?
Avatar n tn
No, the warts usually do not come back in that scenario. The virus doesn't ping pong too. I've seen the doctors forum say that after couples who share the same strain have become wart-free for 3-6 months, they can have all of the unsafe sex they want together for the rest of their lives. The doctors would not say this if they thought the warts would return. I've also seen online articles that suggest latex condoms helps a man's body recover its immunity should you have sex during the recovery period. So I'm guessing that it depends on when the sex occurs.
The doctor who found I had hpv through my regular yearly exam told me that it can lay dormant for years before it comes out and it can go back into dormancy for who knows how long or it can forever to never show again. Well mine came back out after about 6 years. It was taken care of like it was suppose to of been. I have since moved and have a different doctor now and was told today from my new doctor that you have to catch it again for it to show up and that if this pap comes back good that I don't have to come back for another pap till 2016!  Lol. I'm not going to believe what she told me and I'm going to keep going every year and keep taking in lots of antioxidants like the 1st doctor told me.  She also told me I needed to quit smoking which I did also!!  
Avatar n tn
Catch it again?  What BS that is. Yes keep taking lots of antioxidants. I am.
THIS IS ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS! HPV CAN BE CURED WITH A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM...ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOURSELVES FOR POSTING SUCH NEGATIVE COMMENTS. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE WAS SEX WITH AN INFECTED PERSON; HOWEVER, THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WITH GOOD HEALTH (I.E STOP SMOKING AND EATING FRUITS AND VEGGIES) AND A STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM, THE BODY CAN CLEAR THE VIRUS...
I have read your blog and come to know about your diagnose. I would like to say if you want to get rid of this problem then you can just visit our site which has a lot of information about this problem. Trust me, its not a big issue. You can also be normal like before. You will definitely get the best ideas about getting rid of this problem. Does hpv go away
I have the hpv virus I am very depressed over it I don't know want to do it seems like my life just stop by having does virus every time I have to go for my six month check up very nervous and scared it is a very dangerous virus I think you should have a cure for it sometime I feel so depressed to the point that I want to be suicidal it seems like it's not going away and then again they are telling you it could turn into cancer that is very scary I can't even have a man in my life Who wants to have a man in their life andthen tell them that you have this HPV virus I had a nice boyfriend in my life and he had really care about me and till I tell him about this dam hpv virus I never here from him again
Avatar n tn
Don't be worried about cancer or giving it to anyone. Did you know that if cancer can come from cell phones, tap water, fatty foods, the air we breath?

If you meet a guy who has been sexually active, he probably has it too. Just don't date virgins. There are STD dating sites if you need to find someone who has it too. Just realize that there so many strains out there that it is impossible to find someone who has the same strain as you do. HPV is not the end of your sex life or your romance future. Please get therapy if you are depressed. We all felt this way. The depression eventually leaves you.
I was diagnosed over 20 years ago along with poly cystic ovary syndrome and dysplasia which was removed with laser surgery.  I have had maybe 4 or 5 outbreaks of hpv warts ever.  The last was more then 8 years ago.  And they were always external, lasted five days at most.  They were like inflamed swollen pores and went away.  I only had outbreaks after extended sexual activity (hours).  
I have had 2 miscarriages and now have a healthy seven and two year old.  I was tested for every std under the sun pre and post natal as were my kids and we are all negative.  Whether the virus is dormant or gone, I don't know.  Until recent years there's been very little study or solid information on hpv or pcos.  I am not a medical professional, I just wanted to share my personal experience and maybe give someone else a little hope.  This virus was annoying but did not take over my life in anyway.  And I had a very unhealthy lifestyle until my children came along.  Not that you should disregard having one, but it does not have to control your life.  Good luck
hello everyone,
how do I start this. I had been in a long term relationship for years and it ended last year Nov, during that sad period I had sex with a stranger, I used a condom at first but before that I have rubbed my penis on her vagina, in December I found a small mole which I fear is a wart on my testicles/shaft, in January I found 3 and that's when I started to research, I fear I might have HPV. I am a very healthy man and hardly do fall sick, ever since finding out about this, I have had weird burning sensation on my penis, I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me but I really would like to know if this are symptoms of HPV.
Please I do really need help because my ex is back into my life and I don't want to infect her or anyone else, I do prefer to stay celibate for life if this is HPV
Avatar n tn
Burning sensations do not come from HPV. Do get tested for all STDs anyway. Take the 8 panel or 10 panel test. Do not remain celibate for life if it is HPV. With so many people (8 out of 10 sexually active adults) having been exposed, it is silly to even think you should be celibate. Do get some therapy if your mental state is bad.
Avatar n tn
Hello. I had HPV from my ex bf but we had only oral sex cz I am a virgin. we both had warts and got treated but I still have itchy sensation in the warts area. I can't make pap test cz am virgin and don't know how to deal with it. I read about it in so many sites and it's driving me crazy. it's so confusing and as for many people experiences it came back that means it will always stay in the body and might give it to any partner! Regarding pregnancy there are some who says you only give it to your child if you have warts but others say you might give it to him even if you don't. How can I know what it really is. It's really frustrating and stressing. I reached a point where I wanted to end my life cz I don't wanna live it just thinking and worrying about it.
That is not true , HPV can be cleared by immune system and most of doctor believe in this. In general if it stay inactive for long time then when u get older it must get active. if that's the case then 80% of sexually active people will die bec of HPV related cancers at older age when immune system compromises. But that's not the case happening, it simply means Immune system will destroy virus.  
Avatar n tn
I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. Molemen the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my Herpes Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who  had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything  due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Molemen on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr. Molemen for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr Molemen and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. Molemen told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine  for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to  submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Molemen actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. Molemen, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr.Molemen medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the herpes virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for herpes for those who will contact Dr Molemen after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr. Molemen in (***@****) or (dr.***@****) or call him +2347036013351, God bless you all ...
Hi, I've had bumps on my inner labia(where hair doesn't grow) and they have been there ever since I lost my virginity four years ago. They only started itching about a year ago around the time I got my period, I'm pretty sure I had a yeast infection. My last period the itchiness started again and I treated it with external itching cream, more bumps came. I had sex a few days ago after my period ended and it was burning so I treated it with and internal yeast infection thing. Is it genital warts? And would they only itch around the time my period is supposed to come? Also they are skin colored, small and they have always been there.
As to the reliability of Dr Kaur's comments, I'd like to contribute this cut-and-paste from the website of the World Health Organization website : "HPV infections usually clear up without any intervention within a few months after acquisition, and about 90% clear within 2 years." The rest of what she says in her post is also pretty much verbatim from the same page. So, so easy to discredit good people and good scientists, just by making casual, disparaging comments like yours.
Herpes is a sexually transmitted virus that primarily infects the mouth and the genitals. It is transmitted by bodily fluids – penetration isn’t required for transmission, oral-oral or oral-genital contact will suffice. There are 2 types of sexually transmitted herpes: herpes type 1 and herpes type 2. Both types cause painful cold sores. It used to be that we (doctors and researchers) thought of herpes 1 as primarily infecting the mouth (“above the belt”) and herpes 2 as primarily infecting the genitals (“below the belt”), but we know now that is just not the case. Fifty percent of new cases of genital herpes are actually herpes type 1.It worked like a charm. Within a week everything had basically disappeared, except some spots that were obviously still healing,if you are having any type of this disease or infection kindly email doctor samilo for cure:{***@****}

HIV :
mouth cancer:
skin cancer:
bee sting:
cellulitis:
chickenpox:
cold sore:
diaper rash:
fifth disease:
herpes simplex:
hand-foot mouth disease:
genital warts:
jock itch:
lupus:
impetigo:
nail infection"
Lyme disease:
yeast infection:
octopus, dermatitis,warts,thrush:
athletes foot:

kindly email doctor Samilo for you own cure if you have any disease listed above via
email:{***@****} Tel:+2348127224589
My Name is Jane Mercy, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Eve spell home, on what he has just done for me , this man

has just brought back my lost Ex husband with his great spell, I was married to this man called Mathew we were together for a long time and we love each other but when

I was unable to give him a child after 2 years, he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine

told me about this man. My friend gave his email to me and asked me to contact him but I didn't want to because I doubted at first but later reconsidered because it's

so rear for a man to be as powerful like she said. So I contacted her through this email ( dr.***@****  ) You won’t believe this when I contacted this

man and told him my problems he cast the spell and my ex came back begging on his knees and asking me to forgive him. Not only that after a month I miss my monthly

flow, when I went to my doctor, he confirm that I am pregnant so I told myself that I will testify to the whole wide world about the wonders of the powerful man if I

give birth successfully. I am so happy today because I am a mother of a bouncing baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr Eve Spear for what you have done for me,

if you are out there passing through any of the following situations :

(1) If you want your ex-back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) if you are unable to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low err action.
(11) If your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) If your work refuse to pay you, people owing you.
(13) Solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your right?
(15) Do you have a low sperm count?
(16) Are you contesting for any political position in your country?
(17) Case solves E.T.C

You are free to contact him at ( dr.***@****  or call him on +27626447497 ) ..... CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ALL ANSWERS TO ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS:

dr.***@****  
Just like every woman is, I was shocked when I found out that I had HPV and Cervical Dysplasia. If someone had told me this when I was diagnosed, my life and healing process would have been so much easier and less stressful!
When I got the news, I did research every day until my eyes hurt. I read blogs, books and talked to everyone. Even with the incredible support of my family, friends and boyfriend, I was so lost about what to do. The standard medical protocol, as you probably know, is to do a Leep procedure. This did not feel right to me; I did not like the idea of having the end of my cervix shaved off. What I didn’t know is that just like the standard MEDICAL protocol (Leep), there is also a standard treatment with Cervugid Ovules (vaginal suppository). Of course you should choose what feels right to YOU, but for me, this was the answer, and what a relief it was to find the answer! This is the treatment that  gynecologists all over the Europe and USA  are recommending to their patients with cervical dysplasia and HPV high risk and they have been for years. In fact, shortly after I discovered this treatment option, I spoke to my aunt who said she had it done this treatment with Cervugid Ovules few years ago and she was cured of Cervical HPV.
Immediately following this news, I underwent treatment with Cervugid Ovules  recommended by my obgyn. First I took 3 boxes of Cervugid Ovules with break between them 7 days and after 6 months another 3 boxes. This treatment is designed to treat Cervical HPV and many vaginal infections. after finishing treatment I did again all medical tests and were negative for HPV. My message for women is to not take your health for granted, and take steps to prevent cervical HPV from happening. Don’t wait! Go for your regular physician check-ups, and pay attention to what you can do to control and manage your health, especially if you have a young family depending upon you.
I still cannot forget the great handwork's of Dr Linda and i cant stop giving testimonies about him who helped me in my life, i want to tell  the world how happy i am to have been cured from 2 years (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Linda, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and still it never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Linda cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative, all this  with Dr Linda Herbs. When ever i remember i feel great and happy and that is why i am still sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes, (HSV, HPV) that is Not true just contact him and get cure from this deadly disease through his herbal healing Medicine that cure of all kinds of sickness you may have. Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him now @ { ***@**** or ***@**** or ***@**** }
Hi, is a true life experience is not designed  to convince you its a personal health experience, sometimes medical doctors take a different approach about hpv treatment. i has been stocked in bondage with hpv for two years and four months i has tried different means to eliminate this sickness because it surely has distract me even with the world, and i was told there is no cure, but  only medicine for treatment all the possible ways i has tried was treatment, two months back i did some hpv research and i found amazing testimonies concerning natural herbal cure, and i go for it through the email address  from the post just to give a try  of herbal treatment, and i found it grate without delay i got cured with natural treatment  from dr galiga herbal center his cure are powerful and shows out excellent result. and i think everyone suffering with hpv should also know about this cure from,  ***@****
I contacted it at 19, right when life begins, it devastated my mind more then anything. I had a small bump went immed. To doctor had it burned off and told recurrence rare. Then had 1 other bump, treated and gone, not 20 years later, I go to my gyn and after seeing him I have an aggressive bump that went away, so apparently it's not gone, I forfeited my esteem greatly for self. My question now is should I receive blood test to see if it's still there, do I have a dangerous strain if it came back years later? Never diagnosed with any in or on cervix.  This has ruined me, and I don't want to ruin someone else, not that they would accept it! I wouldnt, if I had choice.
Yes,sadly I think it's like hand warts BUT in that sense those can mostly vanish so hoping hpv works similar. I had persistent large wart on my middle finger in junior high, it sucked but it's gone,never returned!
I'm SO SORRY, THIS SUCKS. A friend I know had her cervix covered. My doctor years ago told me more women then not in this town have it. Sadly that didn't help me! Hey, at least your alive! Condoms should be pushed because of hpv and being so common.
I contracted it in Jan this year, :( I thought the world was over, my boyfriend at the time was supportive, but 3 months on I still have a few left! at the moment I am using freezing and TCA - yes both together because I am naughty, and just want to kill these things ( thank god I have a good pain threshold)  and I have reduced my smoking, not completely as its hard ( ADDICTION SUCKS) and taking vitamins does anyone know of any other ways to help get rid of this thing?

Marian Lisa ·
Works at Ministry of Health
WHAT A GREAT TESTIMONIES AM ABOUT THE SHARE ON HOW Dr Okorodudu CURE MY

HERPES VIRUS WITHIN FIVE DAYS MY NAME IS MARIAN LISA, AM FROM

UNITED KINGDOM. IT ALL HAPPEN ONE DAY WHEN MY MEDICAL DOCTOR TOLD

ME THAT I HAVE HSV 1, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE, I IGNORED IT AND

KEEP ON LIVING WITH IT, BEFORE I KNEW IT I STARTED DEVELOPING PUS

ON MY BODY, MOUTH AND PRIVATE PART, FEEL WEEK ANYTIME AM WORKING,

I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CONTACT MY MEDICAL DOCTOR AGAIN, HE TOLD

ME THAT THE VIRUS HAS DEVELOPED TO HSV 2, AT THIS POINT IN TIME I

WAS TOTALLY CONFUSE TO THE EXTENT THAT I ALMOST TOOK MY LIFE

BECAUSE I WAS USELESS TO EVERYBODY AROUND ME. I WAS SURPRISE WHEN

MY MEDICAL DOCTOR TOLD ME NOT TO GET WORRIED THAT THERE IS ONLY

ONE HERBAL DR CALLED DR OKORODUDU WHO CAN CURE IT THAT HE HAS CURE MORE

THAN 50 PEOPLE THAT HAS THE SAME VIRUS AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT

REFERS THEM TO HIM AND THEY ARE TOTALLY FREE FROM THE VIRUS, THEN

I WAS A LITTLE BIT ENCOURAGED BECAUSE THE ADVICE CAME FROM MY

MEDICAL DOCTOR, SO I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO CONTACT DR OKORODUDU, HE

TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT I WILL BE FREE WITHIN 5DAYS, BEFORE I

KNEW IT HE PREPARED THE HERBS AND SENT TO ME, I DRANK IT AS WAS

INSTRUCTED BY DR OKORODUDU. WHEN I WOKE UP AT THE 5TH DAY MY BODY WAS

SOUND AND OKAY I SAID TO MY SELF THAT THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE

TRUE, THEN I WENT TO MY MEDICAL DR FOR CHECKUP, HE TOLD ME THAT

THERE WAS NOTHING THERE AGAIN AFTER THE TEXT, I WENT TO OTHER

FIVE HOSPITAL FOR CHECK UP AND I WAS CONFIRM HSV NEGATIVE, THEN I

SAID TO MY SELF THAT I WILL ALWAYS TESTIFY FOR HIM AS LONG AS I

LIVE, PLEASE DR OKORODUDU IS THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN TRUST ON THIS CURE

THAT IS WHY AM LIVING. HIS EMAIL

ADDRESSES IS: ***@**** THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY DR OKORODUDU AM A

HAPPY WOMAN NOW.

My name is Aila  from London i was infected with herpes Eight

months ago i read about Dr Okorodudu of  

***@**** and decided to contact him for

his herbs and spiritual cleansing just as i read about him after

i kept spending on hospital drugs but to no avail he did send me

his herbs after i made the payment as agreed for both the herbs

and the delivery to my country so i took the herbs just as

instructed and i noticed changes in my skin after 15days of

taking the herbs and using his soap to my greatest surprise no

trace of the virus was found no more on my skin it sound too good

to be true just as i felt when i read the preview i saw but it is

true Dr OKORODUDU herbs cured me of my herpes contact him you might

also be lucky  ***@****
My doctor which treat venereal disease said the same as Dr Bhupinder about Genital Warts can be transmitted through towels or touching an object that an infected person have touched.
Hello...friends.Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr Okeyto has cured me from HVP Virus I got HPV from my ex partner, we break up 2 years ago. And I have be taking treatment for some years, and nothing seems working. last two month i did HPV research online and found
how to get rid of my infection by Dr Okeyto. I went through the page and they all recommend me to Dr Okeyto. I contacted he through his mail and after one month I got cured. I want everyone living with HIV to contact Dr Okeyto for HIV treatment
and got cured. Dr Okeyto have the cure to every virus. his email:{dr.***@****} or you can also contact him through his Phone number..+2349050141440 /whats app.... God will Bless You Sir for putting a smile on my face again thanks.
Avatar n tn

Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr.Aluya has cured me from HIV Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 2years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr Aluya has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we contact Dr Aluya for any problem, with that i had the courage and i contacted Dr.Aluya i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr.Aluya, he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take them, My good friends after taking Dr.Aluya Herbs for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my HIV Virus was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr.Aluya in my life, Friends if you are having any type of disease problem kindly email Dr.Aluya on { Dr.***@****} or call him on +2347064851317}
        DR.ALUYA IS SPECIALIZED IN
1.HIV/AIDS
2.HPV
3.ZIKA VIRUS
4.COPD/MND
5.STROCK
6.HERPES
7.SYPHILLS
8.Chagas disease
9.Behcet’s disease
10.CIDP
11.Endometriosis
12.Influenza
13.Rotavirus
14.Childhood Diseases.
15.Lupus
16.Lyme disease
17.hepatits A,B.C
i was cured recently by one man from Africa DR. KELLY IDAHOISE. A friend introduced me to him i contacted him, and he treat me an cured my HPV virus. It's still a surprised to me because all hope was gone, so i decided to testify his goodness to everyone. So if you have any diseases HPV, HIV, ALS, COPD or any diseases he can cure it and is a humble and truthful man.

You can write DR. KELLY IDAHOISE through mail: dr.***@**** or call him with his telephone number +2348110496023
dr.***@****