Genital Wart Reoccurence - 1 yr 2 months after last freeze

My last genital warts was from on September 17, 2010.  Before then, it took amount 8 months of on and off freezing to control them.  Today, November 26, 2011, I found what looks to be like a tiny genital warts in the same area where I previously had some.

It is a tiny white dot and is right on the line where the folds of the penis meet the shaft of the penis.

I was told that if you go 6 months -1 year without any warts, they are likely gone for good.

Do you think this is indeed a wart (as it looks similar to other ones), or could it be something else?  Any idea why the warts came back?

The tiny white dot did not seem to be there yesterday.

i think the area you are referring to is the "corona" region of the penis, where the round rim is or the "coronal sulcus" where the skin is right before the corona.

If indeed it is on the corona and it is a tiny white dot, it could be pearly penile papules. Have you had it examined by a dermatologist or just a family doctor?

Have your warts always been tiny white dots? Warts usually appear to be flesh colored , raised bumps or in clusters that tend to have a spikey end at times.

The thing with warts is that no one can really tell you for sure that if you go on more than a certain period of time that you will not get a reoccurance. Even with the medical opinion of a few experienced doctors there still is not much research done with people in long term.

However, i do believe myself that if you go on long enough without lesions you have most likely overcame the virus and your immune system has it under control.

Have you been under some stress lately or been drinking/smoking?

my ultimate advise is to get it checked by a dermatologist and if needed get a biopsy.