Genital Wart and Pus?
Hello
ive been diagnosed with HPV (wart) in july and i was getting it treated at the clinic using acid. while the treatment had slow results, i decided to pick up tree tea oil and apple cider vinegar and i started applying it to the tip of my urethra where the wart is located. After about a month of doing my own treatment (with no pain)the wart got smaller and the area around it turned black (not flesh colored like it was), i went to the beach and as soon as i entered the water, my urethra was stinging reallly really bad, it was so painful i had to get out of the water after a few minutes. The following day, there was pus in my wart !! and for the next 4 days, i had a sore sensation (not burning) while i urinated (also noticed that the pus would disappear and only come back after i urinated).
I am concerned that this might not be a wart and might in fact be something else? i have left the wart alone for aout a month and a half now (turned flesh colored again) eversince and just two days ago the wart became dark again.

any suggestions? is it possible for a wart to have pus or get infected?