Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community
Genital Wart and Pus?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding HPV issues such as: genital warts, causes, diagnosis, cervical cancer, HPV in men, PAP tests, treatment, telling your spouse or partner

Genital Wart and Pus?

Hello
ive been diagnosed with HPV (wart) in july and i was getting it treated at the clinic using acid. while the treatment had slow results, i decided to pick up tree tea oil and apple cider vinegar and i started applying it to the tip of my urethra where the wart is located. After about a month of doing my own treatment (with no pain)the wart got smaller and the area around it turned black (not flesh colored like it was), i went to the beach and as soon as i entered the water, my urethra was stinging reallly really bad, it was so painful i had to get out of the water after a few minutes. The following day, there was pus in my wart !! and for the next 4 days, i had a sore sensation (not burning) while i urinated (also noticed that the pus would disappear and only come back after i urinated).
I am concerned that this might not be a wart and might in fact be something else? i have left the wart alone for aout a month and a half now (turned flesh colored again) eversince and just two days ago the wart became dark again.

any suggestions? is it possible for a wart to have pus or get infected?