Genital Wart removal.

I am 20 years old and received HPV from a one night stand in Ireland while studying abroad. Since then I got 3 warts removed. One of decent size and two that were very small. The big one came back with a vengeance after a flare up with my Crohn's Disease. Then a small one started to develop in a new place. Due to the fact that I am former foster care and a full-time student, I have almost no income. Which also means, no insurance. I bought skinhale a genital wart remover online, it is guaranteed to work. However, the big one looks as if it is drying out, but the small one has doubled in size and the skin around it is red and irritated and the wart has turned into what looks like a whitehead. Is this just the cream killing it? Should I continue? I am currently studying in Costa Rica, so I cannot go to a doctor, otherwise I will be paying out of pocket, which I do not possess.

Thank you so much for the opinions.
I don't know... the only thing I recommend is seeing a Dr although I know you mentioned you can't due to financial reasons... maybe try to call one and get an opinion over the phone? Good luck hope all get better