Genital Warts HPV 6 or 11 ONLY?
I'm a male with genital warts. Is it possible I have an HPV strain other than  #6 or #11, and if so, could it lead to a cancerous HPV infection for my female partner?

Ok, let me answer this to the best of my knowledge.

it is said that 90% of genital warts are caused by HPV strains #6 and #11. Which tells us that there still is 10% of chance that it is caused by another type of HPV strain.

The genital warts type of strains are considered "low-risk", they say low-risk because there is low or no risk at all of cancer from these strains ( educated-guess).

However, there is one thing that you need to take into consideration. It is possible to be infected with more than one type of HPV strain. What does this mean? It means i.e that you could ver well be carrying HPV  #6 and #16. One that causes the warts in the genital area that is considered low-risk, HPV #6 and the one that is the main cause of cerivical cancer ( if left untreated and not checked with annual paps - treatments help and don't lead to cancer since there are preventive measures) HPV #16.

Its unfortunate that males cannot be tested for HPV, nor can we find out what type that we have. Im actually really mad at this fact and wish that they do something about this soon.

However, we can clear the virus and or infection from our body within 8-24 months , better and faster if we have treatments done in my opinion,

This is all i can say, i hope that all is well and that this does not stop you from having a normal and healthy relationship with your partner. Good luck
agree with the above post. Just an additional note: even if you have the high-risk HPV strain, the strain that might cause cervical cancer on women, most likely your partner herself would be able to clear up that specific strain within 2 years. Only people with low immune system that's unable to clear up the HPV by themselves then get cervical cancer.

The best bet is to tell your partner upfront, tell her to get the latest HPV vaccine before having sex with you, then get annual pap smear test afterward.